mach4um

Benchmarking and Best Practices (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AUX Work. What is happening?

AUX Work: Does anyone have a need to understand what is happening when your agents are in AUX Work? I am building a product and seeking inp…

Started by Chris Vitek

0 Nov 24, 2009

Dead Air: what is appropriate?

Does anyone else track this? What are your expectations of your reps for managing this? We define it as the time during a live call when n…

Started by Terry Follmer

4 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Terry Follmer

Performance management and coaching

Hello, I am a Business-Marketing major at the University of Western Sydney, Australia. A report that I'm currently working on requires me…

Started by james barber

1 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Kathryn Jackson

Best Practices Call Center

I´m trying to understand what can be defined best practices to improve a Call Center performance. That means what habe to be managed to rea…

Started by Selim Rabia

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Scott Michael Casson

6 Best-Practice "Can Dos" for Improving Contact Center Performance

This article (written by me) was just published in the Parallax newsletter (attached). Enjoy! The article can also be downloaded at: http:…

Started by Kathryn Jackson

0 Jul 29, 2009

Telecom Operators & Call Center Agents

Hello, I am looking for Mobile Operators' Call Center agent numbers. I need the level of agent employment per operator subscriber. Do you…

Started by iltem

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Bill Haeffner

Telecommuters

As a company, do you pay for your telecommuters phone line? If so do you have them submit the phone bill, is it directly billed to the comp…

Started by Patty Roseboro

11 May 29, 2009
Reply by John Dubay

centralization vs. decentralization

where can i find articles or papers discussing this issue

Started by john yarom

11 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Keith Magee

Trustworthy Research - Who do you turn to?

Who do you turn to for trustworthy industry research / statistics? Specifically call center, customer contact, customer experience? am con…

Started by Kathryn Jackson

1 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Richard Natoli

Contact Center Benchmarking

Dimension Data brings you a unique opportunity to take part in the pioneering Global Contact Centre Benchmarking Survey. When participatio…

Started by David Howard

0 Mar 8, 2009

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kathryn Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service