mach4um

Benchmarking and Best Practices (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Many Incidents per Subject is too many?

Are there any statistics that indicate what a % of calls should be on a particular subject per month? i.e. For a company recieving 9500 cal…

Started by Cecilia Forte

4 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Paul Roemer

NEW - Benchmarking Survey Now Available

Survey Purpose The purpose of this survey is to determine how contact centers are approaching benchmarking. The goal is to describe what ea…

Started by Kathryn Jackson

0 Jan 29, 2009

Telehealth Benefits

I'm startng a Telehealth (Free Health Help Line) Benefits Evaluation Project where I am looking at the "business case" of reducing overall…

Started by David Burke

1 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Fred Stevens

Florida State University - Best Practice Research on Outsourcing Relationship Characteristics

If you outsource all or part of your customer contact organization and want to understand how to create an increasingly more profitable rel…

0 Oct 25, 2008

HR Call Center Research Study - Participants Wanted

I would like to invite you to participate in a survey sponsored by Boeing. The primary objective of this benchmarking survey is to identify…

0 Oct 23, 2008

Paid Sick Time and Attendance Policies for Canadian Contact Centres

Hi Everyone I hope I can get some input from a Canadian perspective. I have worked in a few outsourced locations and in sites that range fr…

Started by Michael Dickson

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Michelle Steinmeyer

Internal Service Level Agreement Benchmarks

A member is looking at their internal customer service. He wants to know if there is any research, benchmarks or best practices on how inte…

1 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Paul Roemer

Service Level "One Topic" Benchmark Survey Results

Here is how our respondents answered the question: "What is your service level goal? Answer in the format of percentage of calls answered i…

0 Jul 18, 2008

Scheduled Voice Call Back Usage

I am interested in feedback on offering callers a callback if ASA is above _X_ threshold. Along with that how much toll savings or time can…

Started by Mark T. Wiley

1 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Kathryn Jackson

Call Center Performance Study - Interesting Statistics

According to the article "On the Mark: Who's answering the phone in the call center?" written by Mark Hall: "There's no good way to spin th…

7 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Steve Jenness

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kathryn Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service