mach4um

Customer Experience (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The "Real" Customer Experience

Nice example of what the disconnect can be in our organization. "It is essential for top management to experience the “real” customer expe…

Started by Kathryn Jackson

0 Aug 5, 2009

Creating a WOW Customer Experience - Wharton

We can use these pointers in any customer contact to create a WOW! "A report based on the research, titled "Discovering 'WOW' -- A Study o…

0 Jul 9, 2009

Customer excellence frostbite

I heard a story this weekend that I thought was a perfect analogy to the lip service many companies are paying today for their "Customer fo…

Started by rick sherman

0 Jun 25, 2009

Four Customer Experience Lessons from Target's ClearRx

What many people might not realize is that good design work happens all the time inside companies, even companies that you would never asso…

0 Jun 4, 2009

Three Ways to Personalize Your Email Marketing: Remember Who You're Talking To

Being human, letting your personality shine through...I love that! "Sometimes we get so caught up in the procedural logistics of email mar…

0 May 19, 2009

Customer Experience Budgets Weather The Storm In 2009

From Forrester "Customer experience has resilience in the downturn. While most customer experience professionals expect budget cuts if econ…

1 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Paul Roemer

CRM - Best or Worst?

If you haven't seen the updated video of what CRM (customer relationship management) could look like in the future if we let it run amuck,…

0 Apr 23, 2009

Do you (and your agents) approach each conversation from the customer's perspective?

This blog may have piqued my interest because of my experience as a customer the last couple of days. Misery loves company. We have all he…

0 Apr 1, 2009

Is Social Media Creating a Customer Service Chasm?

Great discussion about how social media may be creating another chasm in customer service. "Are we inadvertently creating a Customer Chasm…

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Paul Roemer

Tips to Get to a Real Person at Any Corporation in 10 Seconds or Less

I've seen these before but...what have we come to? How many times do our customers actually have to use these "hacks?" Do we know when we a…

0 Mar 25, 2009

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kathryn Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service