mach4um

Customer Experience (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zappos - SXSW 2009 - Opening Remarks: Tony Hsieh

Part 1 & 2. Don't miss watching these and don't miss the Zappos presentation at CCPF on April 9, 2009. Reserve your Webinar seat now at…

Started by Kathryn Jackson

0 Mar 20, 2009

What to Say to Customers (When You Don't Know What to Say)

Some great recommendations for customer conversations in these difficult times. http://blogs.harvardbusiness.org/cs/2009/02/what_to_say_to

0 Mar 19, 2009

How do you Listen, Capture and React to Customer Feedback?

Whether you use traditional methods or the new SaaS applications like Uservoice, GetSatisfaction or just have great CS Staff how you manage…

Started by Justin flitter

0 Mar 15, 2009

5 Customer Experience Management Myths

"Myth #1: Net Promoter Score (NPS) is the Only Metric You Need The customer experience can be broad, long running, it can span channels, a…

0 Mar 11, 2009

Can Customers Find What They Need to Buy?

I looked at the following article from the consumer point of view. As I have struggled at times to find what I need to make a purchasing de…

0 Mar 5, 2009

Maintaining the customer experience in a fiscally responsible manner

I've been preaching this for a long time. When we arbitrarily set our service levels without checking what our customers want (or will tole…

1 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Paul Roemer

Customer Intimacy

The following has a great table describing the poor to great characteristics of the customer interaction. It also has a good example of fea…

0 Jan 21, 2009

Zappos Does It Again...Great Customer Experience Marketing

Take a look, you'll get a laugh and they've gotten great press! Be sure to read all of the product information details. Well done, Zappos!…

0 Jan 5, 2009

Hostmanship - The art of making people feel welcome

What a great article about the book Hostmanship - The art of making people feel welcome Great concepts...inspiring. Let me know what you…

0 Dec 30, 2008

Can We Stay the "Customer Experience" Course?

From Forrester: "Even in an economic downturn, firms need to keep customer experience momentum and chart a course toward Experience-Based D…

0 Dec 30, 2008

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kathryn Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service