mach4um

Customer Experience (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use of Web 2.0 in Contact Centers - Watching Social Network Sites for Customer Comments

New Outbound Assignment for Contact Centers http://www.avayablog.com/archives/2008/10/new_outbound_as.html Interesting blog about how con…

Started by Kathryn Jackson

0 Oct 25, 2008

The 6 Laws of Customer Experience

I received this free download offer from 1to1 Partners. I posted this earlier but some of the new members may not have seen it. To download…

0 Oct 23, 2008

Perspectives on Recent Trend in Inbound Service Center Greetings

I've noticed a trend recently when placing service and direct response calls to a few organizations. After introducing himself, rather than…

Started by Brian Golden

1 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Kathryn Jackson

Helping Customers Lose Wait

This blog references research I have always held in high regard. If you have never read the customer wait research then click the link belo…

0 Aug 25, 2008

The Customer Experience Index, 2007

What do you think of this analysis? Was your company part of this survey? How did you rank? "Forrester asked nearly 5,000 consumers about…

2 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Kathryn Jackson

Customer Experience Videos

Eight, short customer experience videos by author Joseph Michelli. http://feedroom.businessweek.com/?fr_story=440f92247d9f60f9527d5a8fb40a

0 Aug 3, 2008

Customer Experience is Path to Profit

"Companies that have a definition for customer experience and use this definition in everyday decision-making are more likely to exceed pro…

9 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Dawn

Free Book: The 6 Laws of Customer Experience

Since "ignorance is not a valid defense" you might want to download the free book “The 6 Laws Of Customer Experience: The Fundamental Truth…

0 Jul 22, 2008

CRM and CEM

I am curious to explore the members' thoughts/interests in CEM, customer experience management.

Started by Paul Roemer

9 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Paul Roemer

Designing our Customers' Experience

There's a lot of talk these days about designing our call centers operations so that we provide the customer's preferred experience. Some t…

1 May 16, 2008
Reply by Art Hall

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kathryn Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service