mach4um

Rants and Musings (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Till death do us part

That’s what you call a long time. There are those who suggest that statement sort of takes away any incentive they had to live forever. Th…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 25, 2009

Frozen Chicken

Success and failure are often separated by the slimmest of margins. Sometimes you have to be prepared to think on your feet to out think u…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 23, 2009

“We need to talk about your TSP reports.”

“Office Space”—Possibly the best movie ever made. Ever worked for a boss like Lumbergh? Here’s a smart bit of dialog for your Friday. Pet…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 22, 2009

“Chaos, panic and disorder- my work here is done”

I’m curious about something. The general consensus is that as firms grow, sooner or later they need a call center. Heck, one of my clients…

Started by Paul Roemer

2 May 22, 2009
Reply by Paul Roemer

I hate to be a pest...

...but I inadvertently just proved my own point, albeit to myself. I have been fooling around--with my new MP3 player, and I couldn't get…

Started by Paul Roemer

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by Grant Scott

Left Brainers, Right Brainers, and No Brainers

Sometimes I feel a little like the ambassador from the planet Common Sense, and unfortunately nobody speaks my language. Let’s see if we c…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 21, 2009

SAP utility Consultant needed

please write me for details

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 21, 2009

"You have the right to remain silent."

I just didn’t have the ability. Let me preface this by saying that what follows has nothing to do with CRM or call centers—there are thos…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 20, 2009

Abnormal

I remember the first time I entered their home I was taken aback by the clutter. Spent and wet leaves and small branches were strewn acros…

Started by Paul Roemer

5 May 20, 2009
Reply by Grant Scott

In the time it takes you to read this...

• Some people are talking to your CSRs as you read this • Some are complaining to their friends about having just spoken to your CSRs, • S…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 18, 2009

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kathryn Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service