mach4um

Rants and Musings (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need to hang with this dude

It’s good to know I’m not alone. A voice cried out in the wilderness. Don’t you just love it when a picture conveys what thousands of peop…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 18, 2009

Just for fun

Counting me, there were six of us; college spies. Maybe that is a grammatical error; we were spies who happened to be in college. Well, ma…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 13, 2009

Must be the shoes—My Delusions of Adequacy

I learned of an internet radio website, Pandora.com, which uses artificial intelligence to create your own music genre. Did I mention that…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 12, 2009

May I borrow your pen?

Have I written recently that I’m not a fan of call center technologies? It’s not so much that I have anything against any of the technolog…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 7, 2009

Self-Sufficient Customer Care (SSCC)

Remember where you parked your horse? Me either. One thing that has killed a number of firms is that they were too slow to catch on to the…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 6, 2009

Swarm Theory

According to National Geographic, a single ant or bee isn't smart, but their colonies are. The study of swarm intelligence is providing in…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 5, 2009

The cause of long handle times

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 4, 2009

Call Center Closing

Fax Monday, May 04, 2009 From: EVP Customer Care   To: Call Center Executives, Directors, and Managers   Subject: Call Center Closings…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 4, 2009

Fixing CRM

The problem with any business is customers. Dealing with customers takes time and make no mistake, it’s a competition. About money, about…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 3, 2009

Overcoming competency

Which is more difficult—overcoming competency or incompetency, or is this another example of rhetorical nonsense? Experience has taught me…

Started by Paul Roemer

0 May 1, 2009

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kathryn Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service