mach4um

Kathryn Jackson's Discussions (688)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"Christopher, I have sent this to several contacts.  Hopefully you will be getting mo…"

Kathryn Jackson replied Aug 16, 2013 to Need help to set up and run a call center

10 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Vinay aravind

"Hi Christopher,  I'm sorry that no one has helped you with this.  I can certainly pu…"

Kathryn Jackson replied Jun 27, 2013 to Need help to set up and run a call center

10 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Vinay aravind

"Marnee,  Thanks for giving your insights.  I especially like that you cannot and wil…"

Kathryn Jackson replied Jan 19, 2012 to Contact Center Protocol - How do agents handle potential suicide or physical/sexual abuse calls?

8 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Jackson

"Karey,  Thank you so much for your insights.  They were great!  Best, Kay"

Kathryn Jackson replied Jan 19, 2012 to Contact Center Protocol - How do agents handle potential suicide or physical/sexual abuse calls?

8 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Jackson

"Suzy,  Thank you so much for taking your time to address this critical issue.  Every…"

8 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Jackson

"Jim, thank you for your advice.  We are not looking for free information.  We unders…"

Kathryn Jackson replied Jan 18, 2012 to Contact Center Protocol - How do agents handle potential suicide or physical/sexual abuse calls?

8 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Jackson

"Paul, let me know if you got the help you need for this.  If not, I can do some sear…"

Kathryn Jackson replied Jul 1, 2011 to ACD & WFM Consultants (Avaya, Aspect, IEX, Verint, Cisco, Genesys, Nortel, i3)

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Yonas Melka

"Thanks for this interesting update.  I was very pleased to see that these are the ru…"

Kathryn Jackson replied Feb 2, 2011 to Has anyone read Vested Outsourcing? What are your thoughts?

1 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Jackson

"Thanks to everyone for contributing your expertise to Indever.  I love to see the fo…"

Kathryn Jackson replied Jan 18, 2011 to Call Center Staffing / PTO

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Jackson

"Thanks, Jonathan for your willingness to share your expertise.  I really appreciate…"

Kathryn Jackson replied Jan 18, 2011 to Cloud Base Contact Center Solutions

4 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Henry Milton

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kathryn Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service