We are going through an organization design exercise and would like to get some information surrounding the call center organizational structure for other companies. At this point our center is functionally designed, however with our rapid growth we need to really design for our future growth. I would certainly appreciate it if everyone could share their design.
With that being said here are my questions, along with my answers for my contact center.
1. What type of org structure do you have? (Functional, Divisional, Matrix, etc) Functional
2. How many reps are in your contact center? 22 reps
3. How many departments are in your center? 5 (recruiting/hr, customer service, sales, collections, administration)
4. How many locations do you have for your center? One
5. What is your positional heirarchy? Call Center Manager, Supervisor, Recruiter, Team Leader, Representatives
6. What positions do you want to add to your org structure? Trainer, Resource Planning
7. Any other information?
Thanks in advance for helping out!