Customer Experience Management (CEM) is a very popular topic among call center leadership groups. It is an area I am very interested in, however I have found that many people have different definitions for it, and differing perspectives on how a customer contact center can influence customer experience. I'd like to open a discussion surrounding this popular industry movement by asking a few questions.
1. Do you actively engage in Customer Experience Management?
2. How do you define CEM, and how are you able to "manage" the customer experience?
3. What types of metrics and standards do you have in place to measure your success or failure?
4. Where did you learn about CEM, and what resources do you reference to stay up-to-date in this area?
5. Who are the leading professionals in this arena?
Thanks in advance to everyone that responds. I think this could lead to a very interesting and valuable discussion for the group!