My professional experience, goals, and specialties are:
• Over 5 years of experience in the areas of Process Management, Operations and Team Management.
• A strategic planner with proficiency in streamlining business processes, defining continuous improvement processes, accelerating employees’ strengths and building powerful teams that can conquer any obstacles.
• Adeptness in providing guidance and leadership to staff in accordance with specified program objectives.
• Exceptional communication, presentations & mentoring skills with distinguished abilities in leading teams for developing business continuity plans, procedures and service standards for business excellence.
• Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
• Assessing the customer feedback, evaluating areas of improvements & providing critical feedback to the associates on improvements and achieving higher customer satisfaction matrices.
• Undertaking responsibilities of removing unnecessary procedures in process for efficient functioning.
• Tracking performances of the team members and suggesting areas of improvements, facilitating & imparting training and monitoring the improvements on a continuous basis.
• Maintaining & ensuring stringent adherence to quality standards, identifying gaps and opportunities.
• Realizing process improvements, applying different six sigma tools & techniques in different business processes to enhance productivity & profitability.
• Mapping business requirements and coordinating the development and implementation of processes in line with the pre-set guidelines, spearheading process transition initiatives.
• Monitoring overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
You need to be a member of mach4um to add comments!