mach4um

We are going through an organization design exercise and would like to get some information surrounding the call center organizational structure for other companies.  At this point our center is functionally designed, however with our rapid growth we need to really design for our future growth.  I would certainly appreciate it if everyone could share their design.

With that being said here are my questions, along with my answers for my contact center.

1. What type of org structure do you have?  (Functional, Divisional, Matrix, etc)  Functional

2. How many reps are in your contact center?  22 reps

3. How many departments are in your center?  5 (recruiting/hr, customer service, sales, collections, administration)

4. How many locations do you have for your center?  One

5. What is your positional heirarchy? Call Center Manager, Supervisor, Recruiter, Team Leader, Representatives

6. What positions do you want to add to your org structure? Trainer, Resource Planning

7. Any other information?

Thanks in advance for helping out!

Views: 311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Richard,

I hope this of some assistance to you:

1. What type of org structure do you have? (Functional, Divisional, Matrix, etc) Functional

2. How many reps are in your contact center? 44 reps

3. How many departments are in your center? 6 Customer Service (Calls), Back Office Admin (E-mails), Customer Relations, Training and Quality, Retention and Resource Planning / Data Analyst

4. How many locations do you have for your center? One

5. What is your positional heirarchy? Customer Experience Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Data Analyst, Trainer / Coach, Technical Advisor and Service Advisor.

6. What positions do you want to add to your org structure?

7. Any other information?
Does anyone else have any information to share? I would think the consultants in this community would have a ton of information from the companies they have worked with!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kathryn Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service